Tuesday, May 23, 2006

hindi cinema

Hello World !!!
Hindi cinema has come a long way.
The cinematogarphy, the editing, the sound recording has become so sleek.
I watched a Hindi movie in a theatre after almost 10 years and
I was stunned to see the difference.
I watched "Gangster" - a Mahesh Bhatt movie and it was quite a relevation.
It seemed like I was watching a English movie. Very sleek - no frills.
Songs to premium - shot at the lovely locations in South Korea.
New actors performed quite well. The heroine was stunning, brilliant performance.
She deserves the Best new comers award.
The sound was amazing - first time i watched in DTS - i remember a scene
where they show a gold fish in a bowl and you can hear its swimming sound so clear.
The new kissing lad Emraan Hashmi - ohhh ... heard he has got a kissing scene in every movie and he does'nt disappoint in this movie either.
Another new for me in Hindi cinema - Smooching.
Truly hindi cinema has changed.

Have a nice week ahead folks !!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Maya Cassis said...

I saw Gangster without any expectation and come out loving every minute of it and the sound track too.For a change I actually started liking Emraan Hashmi
great review, by the way

1:16 PM  
Blogger Nits said...

I am pretty much agree watever u said about this movie.unlike you, I am used to watch hindi movies a lot and so i can say this movie is really different from other Bollywood movies.The movie is picturised in Hollywood style but story is an old bollywood type.I would like to appreciate its songs which are classic in its own.I would like to mention it that one of its song "Ya aali" is sung by Bangladeshi singer who does not know Hindi.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous umar said...

im sure it has changed a lot... but not enough for me to watch more than one indian movie in an year.

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP film editing schools

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home