Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Lankans today in the Final

Hello world !
Finally England won the 2nd test against teh Aussies.
It was a nail biting finish - won just by 2 runs.
Now the Ashes is truly exciting.
Next Test in Manchester starts from Friday,
I expect the Aussies to decimate the Poms in this one
b'cos this is a spinning track and Shane and Mcgill
will run through the English batting order who are
very suspect playing quality spin bowling.

India take on the Lankans today in the Final
and although the Lankans are favourites to
win this one - im sure India is going to surprise them here.

Big weekend coming up here in India
as Monday is a holiday for Independance day.
Hoping to go home for the week-end.

Have a wonderful day !
Cheers !!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Romila said...

yeah! n I bet u will write a post on how India lost. My hubby was almost sure that this time India's gonna win and imagine his disappointment when we didnt. We sure are a bunch of unpredicatble team.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

Can't give a lot of comments on that match because I don't follow sport a lot :) Actually I hardly watched TV :P Usually I spent my time watching movies or series at home.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Lorena said...

well i'm glad you have a game that keeps you excited. for me it was the Chicago Bulls back in the 90s when michael jordan was playing. those were the days.

9:29 AM  
Blogger venus said...

Good Luck to Indian spirit! hopefully they will win!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home