Wednesday, August 03, 2005

: ~ ~ :

Hello World !

My parents have come to visit me.
They are setting up my new house.
I feel strange how we disagree on so many things,
blame it on generation gap - but you have to compromise.
Im enjoying the home food for starters.
After eating out for so long its such a relief
to get to eat from my Mom's hands.
She knows what I like to eat and everyday
I get to eat one of her specialites.
Nothing can beat one's Mom's cooking for sure.
They will be here for one week and
already Im feeling lonely thinking about how
I can manage when they go back to my native.
But thats life I guess - you gotta cope up.
Cheers and have a nice day !

4 Comments:

Blogger venus said...

uhoh, that's the way it goes, whatever comes, does leave, that's the rule of universe. Just be patient with parents, they have done so much to raise you. believe me, you can never pay them back for what they have sacrificed for you.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Akruti said...

Nothing can beats moms love and food:) havefun

9:30 PM  
Blogger AAA said...

It must be ncie to have your parents around :) And yes, food always tastes the best when it's made by Mum!

7:29 AM  
Blogger bablu said...

Homa - yeah parents want their way.
Venus - i will be patient and yes i agree we can never pay back what they have sacrificed for us.
Akurti - yes Nothing can beats moms love and food:) Anytime
Khushee - it is indeed nice t ohave them around. I feel like a kid again and look forward to go home early from work.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home