Thursday, October 14, 2004

::: Kites (Patang) :::

Hello World !!!
Hows all U lovely people doing ???
October - I love October ...
especially coz we used to get our Dasara/ Diwali vacations in October.
N October meant d season of flying kites.
I really was mad about kites.
Make d "Manja"- its d thread used t ofly the kite with.
Manja is made by applying a paste mixture containing fine ground glass(soda bottle or tubelight) with saras(gum) , color and lots of other other extracts on the thread. So when we fly the kites we try to compete with the other kites by interwining the manja tied to the kites in the air. The kite whose thread is broken is the loser. I really used to trip on kite flying.
The entire month of October used to be spent making manja, making kites n catching kites.
Phew... nowadays kids are not much interested in flying kites.
By the month of October was over my complexion would be black coz of all d time spent in the sun. Kites kites kites.... Wiating to fly one soon.

Currently listening to :
MOTLEY CRUE - Without you
Without you, there’s no change

My nights and days are grey
If I reached out and touched the rain
It just wouldn’t feel the same
Without you, I’d be lost
I’d slip down from the top
I’d slide down so low
Girl you’d never, never know...(pre-chorus)
Without you, without you
A sailor lost at sea
Without you, woman
The world comes down on me(chorus)
Without you in my life
I’d slowly wilt and die
But with you by my side
You’re the reason I’m alive
But with you in my life
You’re the reason I’m alive
But without you, without you...
Without you,my hope is small
Let me be me all along
You let the fires rage inside
Knowing someday I’d grow strong(pre-chorus)(chorus)
I could face a mountain
But I could never climb alone
I could start another day
But how many, just don’t know
You’re the reason the sun shines down
And the nights, they don’t grow cold
Only you that I’ll hold when I’m young
Only you...as we grow old




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home