Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Dhoom machale

Hello Folks !!!
Long time no C !!!!
Just liked this new song Dhoom machale - nice tune
But i didnt pay attention to the d lyrics.

Dhoom Dhoom, come light my fire
Dhoom Dhoom, let me take you higher
Dhoom Dhoom, i wanna feel that burning
Dhoom Dhoom, it's a wild emotion
Dhoom Dhoom, passion and devotion
Dhoom Dhoom, now the wheels are turning
Move your body close to mine now
Let me feel your love into mine now
Together we'll explode and we'll go boom boom boom
Dhoom machale.....Dhoom machale....
Dhoom Dhoom machale.....Dhoom machale....Dhoom Dhoom Dhoom,
i m gonna make you sweat now
Dhoom Dhoom, lets get all wet now
Dhoom Dhoom, gotta get down all day
Dhoom Dhoom, till the early morning
Dhoom Dhoom, until the dawn end
Dhoom Dhoom, i know that you want it
Shake your body down to the ground
Want you all, there's no turn around
Tonight we're gonna make the world go boom boom boom
Dhoom machale.....Dhoom machale....Dhoom Dhoom machale.....
Dhoom machale....Dhoom Dance with me..dance with me....
this is my philosophy
Dance with me..dance with me....
oh yeahThis burning inside you know you just cannot hide
So go find the feeling, let your body decide
When you get down on the road
It's the wild overload, Riding higher than you ever did before Dhoom Dhoom,
let your body do the talking
Dhoom Dhoom, wanna keep on rocking
Dhoom Dhoom, i want it 24/7
Dhoom Dhoom, get the rhythm of the beat now
Dhoom Dhoom, feel the fire and the heat now
Dhoom Dhoom, take a trip to heaven
I wanna feel the winds in my hair now
Spread the power everywhere now Feel the magic just go zip zap zoooooooooooom

Have a nice time ....
Cheers !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home