Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Strikes !!!

Hello world !!!
Phew !!! Tired of all this strikes.
Today Bank strike.
Already Truckers strike is going on --
which means all the prices are going to boomerang.
Well saw D hockey match -> India vs Argentina y'sterday.
Cant believe it but we were totaly outclaseed by Argentina.
Lucky to get away with a draw thanx to our brave goalkeeper
Adrian and defender Dilip Tirkey, else we would have lost by
at least six goals. Hockey medal - gone outta D window.

A blonde joke -->

TGIF

A business man got on an elevator in a building.
When he entered the elevator,
there was a blonde already inside
and she greeted him by saying, "T-G-I-F" (letters only).
He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T" (letters only)."
She looked at him, puzzled,

and said, "T-G-I-F" again.
He acknowledged her remark again by answering, "S-H-I-T."
The blond was trying to be friendly,

so she smiled her biggest smile
and said as sweetly as possibly "T-G-I-F" another time.
The man smiled back to her

and once again replied with a quizzical expression, "S-H-I-T."
The blond finally decided to explain things,

and this time she said,
"T-G-I-F, Thank Goodness It's Friday, get it?"
The man answered, "Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday."

5 Comments:

Blogger rajdeep said...

everybody thing seems to be going on strike these days most noticeably petrol strike couple years ago.

That blonde joke is very funny lol :p

5:31 PM  
Blogger AAA said...

I hadn't heard that blond joke before! Good one!

6:42 AM  
Blogger bablu said...

Yeah Rajdeep - Everybody wants to take U 4 a ride.
Khushee - yeah i heard it first time myself.

12:34 PM  
Blogger rajdeep said...

Yeah it seems like it :p

4:39 AM  
Blogger Nefisa said...

I know a lot of blonde jokes, do you know why ? I AM blonde.... grrrr....

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home