Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Had a nice Independence week- end.
Too bad we missed on a holiday.
Nice to meet family n' friends after a long time.
Never get enuf...
Still missing them...
Hey the Olympics is on... Me total freak out on Sports people.
The spirit of D Olympics -
"Citius, Altius, Fortius" - means "Faster, Higher, Stronger"
Prospects of India winning medals -->

Shooting - Anjali - Did'nt make it. Better luck next time Anjali.

Long jump - Anju George - She's gonna bring one home for us, im sure. All D best.

Hockey - Well we lost D first match to Holland. But we played quite OK. Me still keeping fingers crossed for D remaining matches - hey guys U beating S.Africa today. Take one match at a time.
Bring back D golden years of Hockey boyz. U can do it.... Hope for one medal surely.

Tennis - D only fighters Lee-Hesh ( Leander N MaHesh) first round through -- Congrats --> all D best for D rest... This combintaion can get us one medal for sure.

HOpe we can get a medal from some other sport - Weight-lifting, Sailing, Athletics or Boxing.
Cmon Boyz N Gurlz - do it for urself, do it for D country , do it for us ....

Too bad I dont have a TV in Blore to watch D Olympics :(

Anyways !!!!

Cheers !!!!

Just listen to this song all U Olympic participants -->

Inspirational song by QUEEN- We are the Champions

I’ve paid my dues -Time after time -I’ve done my sentence
But committed no crime -And bad mistakesI’ve made a few
I’ve had my share of sand kicked in my face -But I’ve come through
We are the champions - my friendsAnd we’ll keep on fighting - till the end -We are the champions -We are the champions
No time for losers’cause we are the champions - of the world -I’ve taken my bows
And my curtain calls -You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it -I thank you all -But it’s been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise -I consider it a challenge before the whole human race -And I ain’t gonna lose -We are the champions - my friends
And we’ll keep on fighting - till the end -We are the champions -We are the champions
No time for losers’cause we are the champions - of the world



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bablu..thanks for the wishes you left on my blog...
n dude thank your stars that you dont have a tv to watch the debacle of indian olympics participation..
only tennis has a little hope now..its sad actually.
:((((((

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya!

Thanks so much for commenting and for the b'day wishes! :)

Olympics....sigh...India isn't doing so well this year so I am kinda disappointed but as I reiterate all the time, winning does not matter when tradition is what you are part of.

Kavi

http://kavi.operaglasses.org

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, thanks for visiting my blog...even i dont hav a tv at my hostel..so i'll be missing the olympic too
neha

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home