Monday, July 05, 2004

SSS !!!

Hello people !!!
Had a hectic weekend...
It was a SSS...thats Super Sporting Sunday ....
F1 race - French grand prix - Schumacher again wins for 9th time.
Wimbeldon - Roger Federer beats Andy Roddick.
EURO 2004 - Greece surprise everybody and beat Portugal 1-0.

Watched football on Bangalore East ground. This tournament is amazing - coz U have to play barefoot;its been conducted since Independence. Every Sunday there are matches and d finals is scheduled for 15th August. Reminds me of how I used to play barefoot when I was a kid. Although I had football shoes, I was more comfortable playing barefoot coz I could control the ball more nicely and shoot well too. But it takes a toll on your heels. Until my 10th standard I played barefoot, but later when I started playing for my club I had to wear shoes - could not have my feet all crushed by the opponents all d time. But it was fun playing barefoot football... Am tempted to go and play football in d mornings...but my routine has become so erratic...end up sleeping not b4 2 am everyday... cant open my eyes in d morning b4 9 am....someday gotta change this lifestyle...
So long ... bye .... Ciao .... Have fun ... Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Iron Maiden song --->


BE QUICK OR BE DEAD
---------------------

Covered in sinners and dripping
With gilt
Making you money from slime
And from filth
Parading your bellies in ivory towers
Investing our lives in your schemes
And your powers

You got to watch them - be quick
Or be dead
Snake eyes in heaven - the thief
In your head
You’ve got to watch them - be quick
Or be dead
Snake eyes in heaven - the thief
In your head...
Be quick!
Or be dead!
Be quick!
Or be dead

See... what’s ruling all our lives
See... who’s pulling the strings...
I bet you won’t fall on your face...
Your belly will hold you in place

The serpent is crawling inside of
Your ear
He says you must vote for what you
Want to hear
Don’t matter what’s wrong as long as you’re
Alright
So pull yourself stupid and rob
Yourself blind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home