Friday, June 11, 2004

Only D good die young ! Only D evil things can live forever

Only D good die young ! Only D evil things can live forever !
Thats a IRON MAIDEN song.
Sad but true ! In this journey of life ! Evil triumphs over good - most of the time.
Does it mean that U turn bad ???? This is a question I ask myself ! All D time !
My mind agrees but my heart simply refuses to accept.
Mind over heart or vice - versa. Hmmmm tough call !!!!
Hey EURO 20004 is on D way. Football - the beautiful game. Its the biggest event in the world after the WOrld Cup and the Olympics. Tomorrow is d kickoff !!!
Hmm my favourite team to win.
1. HOLLAND - Very talented players but never perform on big stage.
2. FRANCE - The best line-up on paper. But things go wrong most often in Football, remember World cup in 2002, could not score 1 goal with such a wealth of players to choose from.
3.PORTUGAL - Hosts, and my football knowledge says that hosts perform always well in home conditions in front of home crowds.
U can catch all the latest from http://www.euro20004.com/
CIAO !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home