Friday, April 15, 2005

goin' home tonight

Hello world !!!
Finally its the week-end.
I'm going to my village.
Will be nice to see my parents, cousins..
Sunday is my Dad's b'day.
What present to give him folks ???
All suggestions are wel-come.
Hoping for a week-end with
lots of sea-food, sea, sun and seista.
Everybody have a nice week-end.
Cheers !!!

Listening to this song now -->
White Lion - goin' home tonight
i've been in this hell forever
i don't even know how long and there were times i thought
i never would hold you in my arms again
but now that everything is over and i'm finally out of here

i'll be goin' home tonight and everything will be alright
cause when i open up the door you'll be waiting
and you will keep me warm at night
and you will make me live again
yes i'm going home tonight
and you'll be waiting

i know i always will remember
every word we said that night
and when the morning came i had to go
but i didn't wanna say goodbye
as i leave this place behind me
there's a smile on my face

yes i'm goin' home tonight
and everything will be alright
cause when i open up the door
you'll be waiting
and you will keep me warm at night
and you will make me live again
yes i'm going home tonight and you'll be waiting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home