Monday, March 21, 2005

Vodka

Hello World !!!
My friend had been on a project to Russia.
She came down to India sometime back.
She got me some Russian Vodka...
So this week-end I went over to their place.
Me and her B/F polished of a bottle of lovely Vodka,
with lots fish, prawns whilst watching some English premier league.
Sunday went pub hopping watching India beat Pakistan
in the 2nd test in Kolkotta.
Looking forward to this week-end, as Good Friday is a holiday.
Planning to go to Goa - but U know many times I plan and
things dont work out - so keeping my fingers crossed this time.
Have a nice week ahead folks !!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sangeeta said...

So...hic!hic! are u still nursing a hang-over? hic!

Goa..don't miss it..I'll keep my fingers crossed for u tooo...

dunn forget to pick up feni

7:45 PM  
Blogger bablu said...

No hangover luckily Sangeetha !!!
Thanx 4 keeping ur fingers crossed. Where should i deliver the Feni madam ?? Im going to drink some Urak(by product of Feni) which is fantastic for the summer.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home