Thursday, February 17, 2005

Cooking

Hello World !!!
Hey time is really flying ...
Its Thursday already ...
Yesterday was on a cooking trip.
My neighor room guy called me that he wants
to make food. I agreed, went to the room and he is waiting
for me with Chicken. Managed to somehow make some
Chicken curry / Chicken Fry / Jeera Rice / Raitha.
Somehow b,coz firstly I dont have all the ingredients
nor big vessels to cater for 6 people.
In the end after lots of experimentation the food was ready.
I dunno but everybody liked it. Hmm I'm improving.
Actually I'm quite fond of cooking when in D right mood.
I learnt cooking from my Grandmother-helping her when I was a kid.
Today she would have been proud of me i guess.
The only thing I hate is washing all the vessels before and
after cooking. Its a real pain. But i've made a deal with my
roomates, when i cook they wash D vessels N' cut the
onion/tomatoes/vegetables etc. That makes the task so much easier.
Have a nice day folks !!!
Cheers !!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nupur said...

:D
Thats true...Cooking can be soo much fun if not for all tha pains that go with it!!

Keep Experimenting Dude! ;)

12:51 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

I love cooking too ...
Cooking is something really fun to do :)

You are really cool, not all guys want to learn how to cook, left alone for trying.

Try some more ... :)

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home